St. Albans Wastewater Plant Trash and Recycling Drop-Off Site Closed Until Further Notice.
All site users:
- NWSWD drop-off sites are still open for regular hours except for the St. Albans Wastewater Treatment Plant Trash and Recycling Site (it is closed due to staffing shortages). We’re committed to offering the essential service of waste disposal. Waste drop-off options in your area. (Many St. Albans site users may find it convenient to use NWSWD’s Georgia Recycling Center or the Casella facility in Highgate.)
- NWSWD Administrative Offices in Georgia are closed to the public at this time. Office will be minimally staffed. Staff will be available by phone or email.
- When using our sites follow these guidelines:
- Please, to limit use of our sites–we are currently only accepting household bagged trash, household recycling, and food waste.
- Our sites are self-serve.
- Practice social distancing at sites and use sites as quickly as possible. Please no lingering/congregating.
- If you’re feeling ill, please don’t come to our sites. Our staff and your neighbors thank you.
- Please use the following for up-to-date information concerning our operations:
- Have questions? – 524.5986 / firstname.lastname@example.org