Do you enjoy interacting with the public? Consider joining the team at NWSWD as a site attendant!
Job description: Attendant will work as part of a team to operate NWSWD drop-off sites.
Work schedule: Part Time, Monday-Saturday. Up to 29 hours per week.
Wage: Starting at $15/hr
Locations: North Hero, Bakersfield, Georgia, Montgomery, St. Albans
Examples of work performed
- All aspects of drop-off center operations including customer interactions and management of incoming materials
- Estimating customer fees for trash and other solid waste
- Processing customer transactions via cash register
Required skills and desired abilities
- Good customer service skills
- Cash register experience helpful
- Ability to maintain record keeping system
- Familiarity with what’s recyclable and what’s not
- Good communication skills
- Moderate to strenuous physical effort required at times
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Ready to apply for one of these positions? Mail, email, or pick up/drop off application (resumes welcome) to:
Attn.: Shannon Plant
158 Morse Drive
Fairfax, VT 05454
Call: 802.524.5986 with questions
Equal Opportunity Employer – Diverse candidates encouraged.